- A nutrient-dense organic Superfood
- Detoxifies and helps remove waste build-up
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Supplies vital nutrients and minerals
- Complete in��Vitamin B���s for��daily��energy
- More vitamin A than carrots
- More Vitamin C than oranges
- Calcium, potassium & magnesium��for vitality
- 23% of Wheatgrass is easily digestible protein
- All the essential amino-acids for athletes
- One of the best detoxifiers
- One of Nature's true body cleansers"pro_video">
Our organic wheatgrass gives you an extensive source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to better your day and assist the body of ridding itself of impurities.
Our wheatgrass is a good source of folate, a powerful vitamin that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as contributing to normal immune system function.
It's also a great benefit to athletes and fitness enthusiast as it contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
It's also a good source of fibre providing cleansing and eliminating benefits as well as contributing to regular bowel movements to keep��your whole body in a state of freshness and wellbeing.
Wheatgrass is a nutrient dense superfood, backed by the inclusion of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, K1, K3, biotin, calcium, thiamin, riboflavin, magnesium, niacin, pantothenic acid, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium.
It contains 17 amino acids and is rich in protein and chlorophyll making this an ideal choice��for th and fitness enthusiasts.
Simply mix into a drink or smoothie for a supercharged dose of health!
Mix 2 heaped teaspoons into 250ml of water, natural juice or smoothie 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
Servings Per Container: 20 (7oz | 200g) & 45 (15.8oz | 450g)
Serving Size: 2 tsps (10g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 29
%DAILY VALUE* Total Fat 0.37g 0.60% - Saturated Fat 0.06g 0.3% - Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 34mg 1.42% Total Carbohydrates 1.88g 0.67% - Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17.2% - Total Sugars 0.7g - Includes 0mg of Added Sugars 0% Protein 2.3g 4.6% Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 50mg 5% Iron 3mg 16.67% Potassium 370mg 10.57% The % Daily value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.