- A truly��complete organic Superfood
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Has 3x more protein than fish or beef per gram
- Contributes to normal energy production
- Contains iron for normal immune system function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness
- Rich in chlorophyll; nature's cleanser
- Contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6
- Contains vitamins C and E
- Complete in magnesium, phosphorus & selenium
- A source of potassium, manganese and zinc
- A source of��calcium, chromium and copper
- A great source of healthy, plant-based iron
- Contains no sugar and is low in fat
- Contains a wide spectrum of 18 amino acids
- NASA recognise it as a critical food in future long-term space missions
Our organic spirulina is a superior health product that grows in both fresh and saltwater and is recognised as one of the most nutrient-dense foods.
It contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals such as; B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E, boron, calcium, chloride, chromium, copper, germanium, iodine, iron, manganese, magnesium, molybdenum, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc.
It's a good source of iron, providing a wide��range of health benefits. It contributes to average energy production,��normal blood formation, and normal cognitive function and reduces tiredness and fatigue. And even better, it's also necessary for normal immune system function, giving your body a shield of defence!
Tropeaka Spirulina��comes with the assurance of a��total 5 Star Health Rating under the Australian Health Star rating scheme��and is proudly Non-GMO.
Spirulina contains 18 amino acids and a high chlorophyll concentration, makinique product that helps��people in both their training and recovery.
It contains no sugar and is low in fat and saturated fats! Add��a serving to your smoothies every day for a fantastic health boost!
Mix 1 heaped teaspoon into 250ml of water, natural juice or smoothie 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
Servings Per Container: 40 (7oz | 200g) & 90 (15.8oz |450g)
Serving Size: 1 tsps (5g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 16
|- Saturated Fat||0.06g||0.3%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0.2g||0.8%|
|- Total Sugars||0g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugars||0%|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Two thousand calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|