- A quick, healthy way to make thick, creamy smoothies
- A great addition to your coffee for extra energy
- A good source of healthy fats to fuel the body
- A clean natural source of energy
- Sourced from certified organic coconuts
- Medium Chain Triglycerides for good health
- Neutral taste; perfect for smoothies & smoothie bowls
- Contributes to regular laxation
- An excellent option for a ketogenic diet
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free
MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) are healthy fats found in coconut oil. Our organic MCT Oil has been conveniently turned into a certified organic powder that you can easily add to smoothies, smoothie bowls or your coffee for a creamy, healthy, indulgent experience!
If you're looking for an easy, fast option to make thick, creamy, energy-filled smoothies that are both healthy and delicious whilst keeping the taste of your smoothie as you intended, then MCT Oil Powder is the perfect choice for you.
You'll also benefit from being a healthy source of fat that plays a role in many beneficial metabolic and functional processes within the body, including energy production.
Fuel your body with the right kind of fats and feel the difference!
Begin by using 0.5-1 teaspoon (2.5g-5g), gradually moving towards two teaspoons (10g). MCT Oil Powder is an excellent addition to smoothies, smoothie bowls and coffee.
MCT Oil Powder*
Servings Per Container: 20 (7oz | 200g) & 45 (15.8oz | 450g)
Serving Size: 2 tsps (10g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 67
|- Saturated Fat||7g||35%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||2.6g||9.3%|
|- Total Sugars||0g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugars||0%|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. Two thousand calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|