Tropeaka MACA POWDER
- An organic superfood treasure of South America
- Used for centuries to support energy production
- It helps create stamina and endurance
- Contains alkaloids for a healthy mind
- De-stresses and supports vitality and wellbeing
- Complete 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Provides a healthy balance for men and women
- A wide range of essential vitamins and minerals
- Includes vitamins B1, B2, C & E
- Contains selenium and potassium
- Contains calcium and magnesium
- Low in fat and has a high nutritional value
One of our favourite superfoods! Our organic Maca is a root plant native to the Andes Mountains grown at 4,000m above sea level and is a superfood of the Incas and Peruvians, one of the oldest civilizations on earth.
Maca is a powerful natural alternative that supports energy metabolism to help give you a boost, along with endurance and stamina, while de-stressing and promoting vitality and wellbeing in your day to day life.
It comes with the assurance of a total 5 Star Health Rating under the Australian Health Star rating scheme and is proudly Non-GMO.
Maca includes 55 phytochemicals, including vitamins B1, B2, C, E, and zinc and contains unique alkaloids, making it a true nutrient-dense superfood.
We love the non-caffeinated burst of energy from Maca and the natural boost it gives to supporting vitality and wellbeing.
Maca is a unique natural option that justifies its strong reputation as a superfood full of potent natural health benefits!
Mix 2 heaped teaspoons into 250ml of water, natural juice or smoothie 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
Servings Per Container: 20 (7oz | 200g) & 45 (15.8oz | 450g)
Serving Size: 2 tsps (10g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 34
|- Saturated Fat||0mg||0%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||1.01g||4.4%|
|- Total Sugars||2.4g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugars||0%|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Two thousand calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|