- A powerful organic��cleanse Superfood
- Complete 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Provides the body with energy
- It helps strengthen the immune system
- More than 7x the Vitamin C of oranges
- 11x more calcium than milk
- High levels of Vitamin B1
- A highly effective antioxidant. Supports immunity
- 5x more iron than spinach
- Alkaline superfood to promote optimal health
- It contains nine essential amino acids for��athletes
- It has more protein per gram than sirloin steak
Barley Grass has a broad spectrum of nutrients and antioxidants for a healthy body.
Our Organic Barley Grass��includes vitamins and minerals such as; B1, B2, B6, C, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and beta carotene.
Barley Grass��is known to have 7x the vitamin C of oranges, 30x more B1 and 11x more calcium than milk and 5x the iron of spinach.
It��contains 18 amino acids, including the nine essential amino acids, and is rich in chlorophyll.
Our barley grass��is a good source of Vitamin B6, a potent vitamin that provides the body with energy, reduces tiredness and fatigue, and contributes to normal immune system function.
It's also a great benefit to athletes and fitness enthusiasts as it contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
In addition to these benefits, Barley Grass is��a source of fibre, providing cleansing and eliminating benefits and contributing to regular bowel movements to keep��your whole body and well-being.
It is jam-packed full of antioxidant enzymes helping shield and support the body from foreign nasties,��giving you that much-needed protection.
Mix into a drink or smoothie each day for a great alkaline Supergreen drink!
Mix 2 heaped teaspoons into 250ml of water, natural juice or smoothie 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
Barley Grass Powder*
Servings Per Container: 20 (7oz | 200g) & 45��(15.8oz | 450g)
Serving Size: 2 tsps (10g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 36
|- Saturated Fat||0.08g||0.4%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||3.7g||14.8%|
|- Total Sugars||0.49g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugars||0%|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. Two thousand calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|