The Synergy Company Organic Beet Juice Powder
��European heirloom beets are juiced and dried to produce a nutritionally-dense juice powder, overflowing with powerful phytonutrients such as nitrates, betaine, and phenols.
Health Benefits of Organic Beet Juice Powder
- A vital source of antioxidants and phytonutrients to boost long-lasting wellness. Promotes the healthy function of the liver.
- Supports heart health and cardiovascular system.
- New studies suggest it might boost stamina and exercise endurance.
- A traditional blood purifier and cleansing tonic.
- Supports healthy detoxification.
- Only Fresh and Pure Ingredients. European heirloom beets are picked from the field, cold washed and juiced promptly, to make sure all essential nutrients are fully preserved.
- The cold-pressing juicing process makes the powder super-easy to digest and absorb.
Why choose Organic Beet Juice Powder
- Fully organic, kosher and non-GMO.
- Vacuum dried at low temperature, using an exclusive Synergy process to preserve freshness and nutritional richness of the powder.
- A highly concentrated source of vital nutrients. It takes 15 pounds of beets to make one pound of Synergy Company Organic Beet Juice Powder. Unlike other powders, which are often heat dried and packed with fillers and additives, Synergy Company guarantees just higher quality, pure powdered juice.
- Harvested at the peak of its nutritional potency to ensure the maximum bioactivity and nutritional value.
- Naturally sweet, delicious, and smooth flavour without bitterness.
The Nutritional Value of Heirloom Beets
- The red-violet pigments responsible for beets' rich, deep colour are betacyanins, highly valuable antioxidants. Studies found that betacyanins have an ability to enhance optimal health, support xification and manage inflammation. Betaine, another valuable substance found in beets, is an important nutrient, studied for its positive role in preventing heart disease. Beets are a rich source of vitamins and minerals, along with potassium, vitamin C, and iron. A Journal of Applied Physiology found that beet juice boosted stamina and exercise tolerance.��
- Organic Beet Juice Powder
- 3 g (1 1/2 teaspoon)