Synergy Natural Spirulina Organic 200g powder
Synergy Natural say this is the best energizing wholefood suppliment to take for fatigue and low iron. Great nutrition for Vegetarians – high B12 levels.
Spirulina provides all the eight essential amino acids that our body cannot produce, and require from a food source. Spirulina also provides 10 of the 12 remaining amino acids that the body can create, though is better served attaining these amino acids from a readily available nutritious food source. On a weight for weight basis, it is the most nutritious whole food known to humankind.
Spirulina was originally discovered growing naturally on unpolluted alkaline lakes in Central Africa and Mexico where it was integrated into the diet of the mighty Aztec empire. Today Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is grown in large cultivated ponds in various tropical high sunshine areas around the world.
- A highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant.
- The superfood with over 100 nutrients, more than any other plant, grain or herb.
- Widely used as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy, weight loss and cleansing programs.
- Protein - 60-70% of its weight. 300% more protein than fish, meat or poultry, with no cholesterol.
- Iron - 58x richer than spinach in bio-available iron.
- Vitamin B12 - Natures richest source. Often lacking in a vegetarian diet.
- Chlorophyll - 2x richer than barley grass or wheatgrass.
- Anti-oxidants - 25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot and 3x richer in Vitamin E than wheatgerm.
- As an unrefined wholefood, Spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.
100% pure, highest quality Certified Organic Spirulina.
No fillers or additives used. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Supplementing daily with Spirulina will help fill in nutritional gaps. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Start: with 1-2 grams (½ teaspoon) per day for one week, then adjust according to requirements.
Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day
Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon), 3x per day
Children: ½ the adult amount.
Best taken at or after meals with at least ½-1 cup fluid.
To curb appetite for natural weight control, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
Higher levels may be taken by those who are convalescing or following a cleansing and detoxification regime.
Food sensitive people should introduce Synergy Spirulina gradually.
May be taken with food or stirred into water, juice or other favourite beverage
Super Greens Smoothie Recipe
Blend 1 ripe banana with 1 cup of your favourite juice and 1 tsp (or more) Synergy Spirulina powder and 1 tsp Synergy Natural Super Greens powder for a delicious and alkalizing green super smoothie.
As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Natural Super Greens.
(EU Food Supplements Regulations requires the caution “Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.”)
Synergy Natural Organic Pacific Spirulina is Certified to Australian and International standards - Australian Certified Organic (ACO) and IFOAM, so you can be sure you are getting the most potent Spirulina available.