Natures Child Amber Baby Anklet/Bracelet Cognac
Amber jewellery is designed to be worn by babies when they are teething. The common belief is that the child’s body heats the amber, causing it to release oils containing succinic acid. The succinic acid, in theory, gets absorbed into the bloodstream, helping to ease baby’s pain. They also look darn adorable. This bracelet/anklet is made of 100% Baltic amber and is available in mixed colours or cognac.
- 100% Baltic amber
- Each bead is individually knotted for safety
- Also available in necklace size
- A functional fashion accessory
- Each piece is on average 14cm
Many parents claim that their child is calmer, cries less and seems to experience less teething discomfort when they have been wearing an amber bead necklace.
A Baby amber necklace can be worn from any age a parent is comfortable. This necklace will comfortably fit children up to 7 years of age.
USE & CARE
Nature’s Child recommends that parents should:
- Supervise your infant when wearing the anklet/bracelet
- Remove the anklet/bracelet when your child is asleep or unattended
- Do not allow your child to chew the anklet/bracelet