Spirulina is a highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant, recognized as one of the richest, natural whole food sources.
- A potent superfood with over 100 nutrients, unmatched by any other plant, grain or herb.
- Naturally contributes to overall wellness, energy levels and promoting weight loss.
- High protein content (60-70%).
- An unrivalled source of bioavailable iron.
- Essential for vegetarians and vegans.
- Contains chlorophyll, known as a natural detoxifier.
- A powerful source of antioxidants: beta-carotene and vitamin E
- Consumed before a meal, spirulina can support weight loss, aiding in appetite management
- 100% pure Spirulina powder can be taken with any beverage or added to smoothies, effortlessly elevating nutritional value of your diet.
Why choose Synergy Natural Premium Spirulina?
Synergy Natural Spirulina is grown in tropical high sunshine regions in large, cultivated ponds. The producers follow ecologically sensitive farming practices: no pesticides or herbicides are allowed.
A special, ultra-quick drying process ensures that Spirulina preserves its full nutritional value of Spirulina without additives. Thanks to this rigorous process, Synergy Natural steadily produces Spirulina with the highest levels of all nutrients. Choose Synergy Natural to enjoy the purest and most potent premium spirulina.
- 100% pure, highest quality dried Spirulina powder. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
- Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 1-2 grams (½ teaspoon) per day for one week. Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day. Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals with at least ½ – 1 cup fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.