Spirulina is a microscopic freshwater plant, known as one of the richest, natural whole food sources on Earth.
- A mighty superfood with over 100 nutrients, more any other plant, grain or herb.
- Valued as a natural supplement for maintaining overall wellness, energy levels, supporting weight loss and detoxification.
- High protein content (60-70%) with no cholesterol.
- The best natural source of highly bio-available Iron.
- Rich in chlorophyll.
- Contains potent antioxidants: vitamin E and beta-carotene.
- Acting as a natural appetite suppressant, Spirulina is recommended by naturopaths for assisting in weight loss.
- Up to 16 times more effective absorption comparing to synthetic supplements.
- A smooth powder which can be blended with any beverage, added to smoothies or raw treats.
Why choose Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina?
Synergy Natural Spirulina is cultivated in tropical high sunshine regions in large, cultivated ponds. The producers employ ecologically sensitive growing practices every step of the way. No pesticides or herbicides are applied in the process, and a particular ultra-quick drying method preserves the full nutritional value of Spirulina - without any additives.
Thanks to over twenty years of extensive research and development, Synergy Natural can consistently deliver Spirulina with unmatched levels of all nutrients. Enjoy the finest, purest, most potent Spirulina by Synergy Natural.
100% pure, highest quality, certified organic dried Spirulina powder. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
- Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 1-2 grams (½ teaspoon) per day for one week. Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day. Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals with at least ½ – 1 cup fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.