Chlorella is one the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet, packed with essential vitamins, macro minerals and trace nutrients.
- The richest known source of iron.
- An important source of antioxidants,
- Contains a complete set of the essential amino acids, protein, nucleic acids and vital fatty acids.
- A great source of plant protein (about 58%).
- Recommended by naturopaths for immune system support, detoxification and alkalization of the body.
- Contains a unique compound - ‘Chlorella Growth Factor’ - researched for its anti-ageing properties.
- A smooth powder can be mixed with a favourite beverage, added to smoothies or raw treats.
Chlorella's protein and beneficial fats have been predigested by the algae. Thanks to this process, all the goodness found in Chlorella is highly bioavailable and assimilates almost instantly.
What makes Synergy Natural Organic Chlorella exceptional?
Synergy Natural Chlorella is organically grown in nutrient-rich freshwater ponds. In order to preserve its nutritional content, the microscopic plant is carefully spray dried in mere seconds. Cell walls are ‘cracked’, contributing to maximum digestibility and absorption. The packaging is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen and preserve valuable nutrients and enzymes. The outcome of this process is superior 100% pure Chlorella, with zero fillers or additives.
100% pure, certified organic Chlorella. Organic certification by ACO Australia. Grown outdoors and gently processed by cracking the cell walls for superior digestibility and absorption. No filler or additives used in this product. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
- Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age. Start-up: 1 gram per day for a first week or two. Caution: Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear. Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day. Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily or 9 grams total per day. Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid (Preferably pure water to assist the removal of toxins). You can take Chlorella with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina.