The Synergy Company Pure Radiance C�� Vitamin
��A different kind of vitamin C. Pure Radiance C is an all-natural alternative to synthetic vitamin C. Synergy Company vitamin C is derived from wild-harvested camu camu, acerola and organic berries and fruits. Antioxidant-rich and bursting with phytonutrients, it's a gentle, pure energizer, as intended by nature itself.
Health Benefits of The Synergy Company Pure Radiance C�� Vitamin
- Reinforces a healthy immune system.
- Offers additional support during cold, flu and allergies.
- Antioxidant activity.
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Contains flavonoids to enhance overall well-being.
- Non-acidic and easy to digest.
Uniq"a Vibrant, Living Blend"
��Unlike chemically synthesized ascorbic acid supplements, Pure Radiance C utilises natural goodness of wildcrafted camu camu and organic amla, acerola, blueberries, raspberries, lemons, cranberries, cherries, rose hips, and sprouts. As a result, natural vitamin C is accompanied with additional immune-supporting phytonutrients for optimal benefit.
A Synergistic Wellness Partnership
��In its commitment to delivering the purest ingredients in every serving, Synergy Company partnered with Amazonian rainforest peoples who handpick pure camu camu berries at the peak of their nutritional potency. This mutually beneficial agreement helps protect original settlers' ancient lifestyle and protect the unique ecosystem, as well as allowing Synergy Company to access a superior, fully natural product.
Why choose The Synergy Company Pure Radiance C Vitamin?
- A 100% natural formula derived from fruits and berries.
- Absolfillers, gluten or synthetic ascorbic acid.
- Contains wild camu camu berries - 30-50 times richer in vitamin C than oranges.
- Contains amla berries - a prized Ayurvedic remedy, valued for its regenerative properties.
- Bursting with vitamin C and other antioxidants such as tannins, polyphenols, and ellagic acid, it's often called "Mother Nature" in India.
- A full roster of organic fruits and berries: acerola, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, cherries, rose hips, and lemon, skillfully blended to providing an extraordinary boost of antioxidants, flavonoids, and anthocyanins.
- Contains organic buckwheat berry sprouts and black pepper berry extract - a rich source of rutin and quercetin, important cofactors of vitamin C. Together they ensure that superior quality natural vitamin C can make its way to all the cells in your body.
��Order Pure Radiance C today to enjoy the revitalising power of fruit-derived, natural organic vitamin C, while supporting the precious Amazonian ecosystem.
Pure Radiance C Ingredients
��Acerola Berries; Wildcrafted Camu Camu Berries (Myrciaria dubia); Manioc Root (Manihot utilissima); Amla Berries (Emblica Officinalis) 10:1 concentrate; freeze-dried Buckwheat Berry Sprouts (Fagopyrum esculentum); freeze-dried berry blend: Blueberry,Cranberry, Cherry; Rose Hips Fruit (Rosa canina); Lemon Peel; Bioperine�� Black Peppercorn (Piper nigrum) standardized to 98% Piperine. Capsules: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule). Naturally occurring bioflavonoids and phytonutrients: Quercetin, Rutin, Hesperidin, Catechins, Anthocyanins, Polyphenols, Ellagic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tannins, SOD and Coenzymes.
- Camu Camu Berry extract, Manioc Root (Manihot utilissima), Acerola Berry extract*, Amla Berry extracts*, Buckwheat Berry Sprouts*, Freeze-dried berry blend: Blueberry*, Raspberry*, Cranberry*, Cherry*; Rose Hips Fruit*, Lemon Peel*, Black Pepper Berry Extract*. Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule *Organic & Wildcrafted.
- 1 capsule 3 times a day for optimal health maintenance; more may be safely consumed when additional immune support is desired.