Expired - Synergy Natural Chlorella Organic 200g powder
Please Note: This product shelf life expired March 2020
Synergy Natural say Chlorella is the very best green Superfood to support detoxification, alkalisation and general immune system support.
Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant (Chlorella vulgaris) and is often referred to as one of nature’s ‘green superfoods’. It is one of the purist and most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature to the point that, following the end of World War Two it became the subject of intensive research into it’s ability to become a viable food source for the millions of starving people around the globe. Consequently Chlorella became one of the most intensely researched of any food in the world.
It contains key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, significant amounts of protein, iron, chlorophyll, nucleic acids and much more.
Everything contained in chlorella is highly bio-available, non-toxic and extremely good for general health.
- A microscopic, single celled freshwater plant regarded as one of Nature’s green superfoods.
- One of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet
- Contains more chlorophyll than any other known plant
- Contains an abundance of key vitamins, macro and trace minerals, anti-oxidants, all of the essential amino acids, protein, nucleic acids, essential fatty acids and much more.
- It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
- A truly wonderful, cleansing and health giving whole food supplement to include in your diet as a complement to our increasingly nutrient deficient western diet.