Damaged - Synergy Natural Spirulina Organic 200g powder
Please Note: This product shelf life expires June 2021
Synergy Natural say this is the best energizing wholefood suppliment to take for fatigue and low iron. Great nutrition for Vegetarians – high B12 levels.
Spirulina provides all the eight essential amino acids that our body cannot produce, and require from a food source. Spirulina also provides 10 of the 12 remaining amino acids that the body can create, though is better served attaining these amino acids from a readily available nutritious food source. On a weight for weight basis, it is the most nutritious whole food known to humankind.
Spirulina was originally discovered growing naturally on unpolluted alkaline lakes in Central Africa and Mexico where it was integrated into the diet of the mighty Aztec empire. Today Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is grown in large cultivated ponds in various tropical high sunshine areas around the world.
- A highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant.
- The superfood with over 100 nutrients, more than any other plant, grain or herb.
- Widely used as a food supplement for maintaining health, energy, weight loss and cleansing programs.
- Protein - 60-70% of its weight. 300% more protein than fish, meat or poultry, with no cholesterol.
- Iron - 58x richer than spinach in bio-available iron.
- Vitamin B12 - Natures richest source. Often lacking in a vegetarian diet.
- Chlorophyll - 2x richer than barley grass or wheatgrass.
- Anti-oxidants - 25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot and 3x richer in Vitamin E than wheatgerm.
- As an unrefined wholefood, Spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multi-vitamin and mineral supplements.