- A truly complete organic Superfood
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Has 3x more protein than fish or beef per gram
- Contributes to normal energy production
- Contains iron for normal immune system function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness
- Rich in chlorophyll; nature's cleanser
- Contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6
- Contains vitamins C and E
- Complete in magnesium, phosphorus & selenium
- A source of potassium, manganese and zinc
- A source of calcium, chromium and copper
- A great source of healthy, plant-based iron
- Contains no sugar and is low in fat
- Contains a wide spectrum of 18 amino acids
- NASA recognise it as a critical food in future long-term space missions
Our organic spirulina is a superior health product that grows in both fresh and saltwater and is recognised as one of the most nutrient-dense foods.
It contains high amounts of vitamins and minerals such as; B1, B2, B3, B6, C and E, boron, calcium, chloride, chromium, copper, germanium, iodine, iron, manganese, magnesium, molybdenum, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc.
It's a good source of iron, providing a wide range of health benefits. It contributes to average energy production, normal blood formation, and normal cognitive function and reduces tiredness and fatigue. And even better, it's also necessary for normal immune system function, giving your body a shield of defence!
Tropeaka Spirulina comes with the assurance of a total 5 Star Health Rating under the Australian Health Star rating scheme and is proudly Non-GMO.
Spirulina contains 18 amino acids and a high chlorophyll concentration, making it a powerfully unique product that helps people in both their training and recovery.
It contains no sugar and is low in fat and saturated fats! Add a serving to your smoothies every day for a fantastic health boost!
Mix 1 heaped teaspoon into 250ml of water, natural juice or smoothie 1-2 times a day for optimum results.
Servings Per Container: 40 (7oz | 200g) & 90 (15.8oz |450g)
Serving Size: 1 tsps (5g)
Amount Per Serving (Calories): 16
|- Saturated Fat||0.06g||0.3%|
|- Trans Fat||0g|
|- Dietary Fiber||0.2g||0.8%|
|- Total Sugars||0g|
|- Includes 0mg of Added Sugars||0%|
|The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Two thousand calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|