Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina Tablets
Spirulina is a highly nutritious, microscopic freshwater plant, considered to be one of the richest, natural whole food sources.
- A potent superfood with over 100 nutrients, outnumbering any other plant, grain or herb.
- Valued as a natural supplement for maintaining overall wellness, energy levels, supporting weight loss and detoxification.
- 60-70% protein content.
- 300% more protein than fish, meat or poultry, with no cholesterol.
- The best natural source of bio-available iron.
- An excellent choice for vegetarians and vegans.
- Rich in chlorophyll.
- A high content of powerful antioxidants: beta-carotene and vitamin E.
- Spirulina helps to suppress appetite, thus assisting in weight loss.
- Absorbed up to 16 times more effective than synthetic supplements.
- With 100% pure Spirulina tablets, including this powerful plant in your diet is effortless
Why choose Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina?Synergy Natural Spirulina is grown in various tropical high sunshine regions in large, cultivated ponds. The producers use certified organic, plant-derived food, and employ ecologically sensitive growing practices. Synergy Natural Spirulina is produced by the world’s first and largest producer of Spirulina. No pesticides or herbicides are used in the process, and a special ultra-quick drying process preserves the full nutritional value of Spirulina, without chemicals or additives.
- 100% pure, highest quality, certified organic dried Spirulina powder. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
- Consumption can vary with activity levels, a state of health & age. Start-up: 2-4 tablets per day for one week. Maintenance: 6 tablets per day. Optimum: 6 tablets 3 times daily. Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals. You can take Spirulina with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum of green superfood when mixed with Synergy Natural Organic Chlorella.